Wednesday 6 June 2012

The Long Weekend

Hello again, it's me. We are doing an assembly on Friday. I can not tell you because some other Classmates read this blog. I can tell you on Friday though.  I updated my banner, I hope you like it.  My cousin came over my house on Saturday to play Halo Reach with me. We then went sightseeing in a town nearby with me, my 2 cousins, my Mom and Dad and my sister.

After that my cousins went home. My dad had a leg operation which means he can't play football with me for 10 days until he can take off the bandage. So I decided to play some games on the Xbox 360 with my sister.

We also had a longer weekend extending from Saturday to Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Matthew,

    Sorry to hear about your dad's leg operation. We hope he can play football with you again soon! It sounded like you had fun with your family on the extra-long weekend. We think your blog banner is awesome,amazing and excellent.

    Love from The Smarties and Mrs G

    ReplyDelete