Thursday 17 May 2012

This Is Me





Well hello everyone . I am a Yr 7 student. On this blog I am going to discuss about my school. I hope you enjoy!

Today we did some NAPLAN tests. They are EASY, i'm not so sure for other students!
We did the Non-Calculator and the Calculator maths tests.

I hope any other students who did that test went well.  We are not going to do any more NAPLAN tests this year!  I beg the scorers marked our test 100% correct.

In art, we were doing illusions. I didn't get the hang of it, it took me 5 sheets of paper to finish it. 
Here is my Final Product
Not Bad.  :)




5 comments:

  1. Hi Matthew
    The NAPLAN tests were fun and I'm glad you thought they were easy! I really like your 'illusions' picture and hope that you continue enjoying Art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound like naplan was easy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matthew,

    Well done on your blog so far. It was a great idea to include a picture of your illusions art. It looks really good.

    Don't forget to leave comments on other blogs. You might get some comments in return!

    Love Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Matthew,

    I'm so glad you found the Naplan easy and would love to see some more art work on here ! I am looking forward to following your blog.
    From your best friend in the whole world :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Matthew.I like your bog. You art work is great! Good luck with NAPLAN.

    ReplyDelete